ENROLL IN OUR NEXT WORKSHOP as a youth participant!
*must be between the ages of 14-21.
The application below is for an eight-week song writing workshop hosted by The Bridge Music Project. During this workshop, participants will learn how to write, perform and record their own original music.
· Each week, participants will work to complete their songs with guidance of experienced rappers/artists.
· Guest artists will speak to the class and share their experiences as songwriters.
· We will participate in team building exercises and lessons lead by music professionals.
· Our seventh week, participants will record their song at a professional recording studio.
· Participants will receive a copy of their song and a performance mix.
· Youth will participate in a final performance “Showcase” of their song. Each youth will participate in helping to promote their event.
Some Key expectations:
In order for The Bridge to be successful, it is important that every participant show up to all sessions.
In order to continue participating in The Bridge, youth can miss no more than two sessions.
Transportation is the responsibility of the participant and/or their guardian unless otherwise arranged.
Flourish in Olympia | 112 4th Avenue E (Top Floor) Olympia, WA 98501